CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.94
- £13.01Trending at £19.95
- £2.81Trending at £3.57
- £10.99Trending at £12.96
- £2.50Trending at £4.16
- £4.99Trending at £9.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to identify opportunities and limits/obstacles to the exercise of unilateral jurisdiction in the common interest by states that have no (or at least not the strongest) connection to a situation.
- Author BiographyCedric Ryngaert (1978) is professor of public international law and programme leader of the master public international law at Utrecht University.
- Author(s)Cedric Ryngaert
- PublisherEleven International Publishing
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationUtrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintEleven International Publishing
- Weight367 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.