All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £9.00
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.00
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.52Trending at £9.00
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn 12 hours, your life could change forever, as Zizi discovers. On the night preceding his Student Representative Council presidential manifesto, and not for the first time, Zizi physically abuses his cheating girlfriend, Pamodi. But Pamodi flees.
- Author BiographyThando Mgqolozana is a graduate of the University of the Western Cape, a Mandela Rhodes Scholar, a recipient of the Golden Key International Honour for scholastic achievement, and one of the Mail & Guardian's Top 200 Young South Africans. He has previously worked as a researcher at the Human Sciences Research Council and is now based at the University of Cape Town. A Man Who is Not a Man enjoyed critical success and was long-listed for the International IMPAC Dublin Literary Award. Hear Me Alone (Jacana Media, 2011) is a controversial allegory of the birth of the Messiah set in an Africanised Nazareth.
- Author(s)Thando Mgqolozana
- PublisherJacana Media (Pty) Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationJohannesburg
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintJacana Media
- Weight175 g
- Width136 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.