CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionWhy did the 1989 Chinese student movement end in violent confrontation at Tiananmen Square, despite the fact that both the Chinese government and the students very much wanted to avoid violence? This title addresses this question and offers insights into these dramatic events.
- Author BiographyFang Deng is Associate Professor in the department of Sociology at Bridgewater State College, US. Previous publications include Chinese translations of Game Theory and Economic Modeling by David M. Kreps (Oxford University Press, 1992), and Foundations of Social Theory by James S. Coleman, Harvard University Press, 1990.
- Author(s)Fang Deng
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2010
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleInternational Library of Sociology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 22 black & white tables, 8 black & white line drawings
- Weight394 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.