CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.84Trending at £19.30
About this product
- PublisherThe University of Akron Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAkron, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Akron Press
- Weight508 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byNeil H. Cogan
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction; Composition and Quality; Physical Properties and Process Conditions; Measurement Concepts; Orifice Flowmetre; Ultrasonic Flowmetre; Turbine Flowmetre; Rotary Displacement Flowmetre; Calculations; Secondary and Tertiary Devices; Electronic Gas Measurement; Uncertainty; Measurement System Design; Orifice Flowmetre Design; Ultrasonic Flowmetre Design; Turbine Flowmetre Design; Rotary Displacement Flowmetre Design; Inspection, Testing, Verification, Calibration and Certification; Index.
- Author BiographyNeil H. Cogan has been on the faculty of Whittier Law School since 2001. He was dean of the law school and vice president for legal education for the college from 2001 to 2009. During his deanship, the law school established the Center for International and Comparative Law, the Institute for Legal Writing and Professional Skills, the Institute for Student and Graduate Academic Support, the Institute for Trial Advocacy, and six Summer Study Abroad Programs. He has edited books and written articles on constitutional law, civil rights, and civil and criminal procedure; his The Complete Bill of Rights (1997) has been frequently cited by the United States Supreme Court and in the scholarly literature. With former dean Don Lively, he is at work on a new form of case book to be published by Aspen Press.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.