CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionSimpson offers a reflective and theoretical explanation of the ways in which unionists conceive of the past in the present post-conflict environment. He considers the ways in which scholarly literature has often painted an outdated and inaccurate portrait of a highly complex people.
- Author BiographyKIRK SIMPSON is RCUK Post Doctoral Fellow at the Transitional Justice Institute, University of Ulster, UK. He has written extensively in prestigious academic journals on truth recovery, victims of political violence and unionists in Northern Ireland. He is also the author of the book Truth Recovery in Northern Ireland: Critically Interpreting the Past.
- Author(s)Kirk Simpson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/08/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight374 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.