All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete and clear account of the classification of unitary reflection groups, which arise naturally in many areas of mathematics.
- Author BiographyGustav I. Lehrer is a Professor in the School of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Sydney. Donald E. Taylor is an Associate Professor in the School of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Sydney.
- Author(s)Donald E. Taylor,Gustav I. Lehrer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- Series TitleAustralian Mathematical Society Lecture Series
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 tables 110 exercises
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.