All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.63Trending at £10.27
- £20.77Trending at £30.03
- £9.87Trending at £15.98
About this product
- DescriptionUnited Artists was a unique motion picture company in the history of Hollywood. Providing the history of United Artists from 1919 through 1951, this title chronicles the company's struggle for survival, its rise to prominence as the Tiffany of the industry, and its near extinction in the 1940s.
- Author BiographyTino Balio is emeritus professor of film studies at the University of Wisconsin - Madison. He is author of Grand Design: Hollywood as a Modern Business Enterprise and editor of The American Film Industry, also published by the University of Wisconsin Press.
- Author(s)Tino Balio
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication02/03/2009
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note57 b/w illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.