All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Donald J. Puchala,Katie Verlin Laatikainen,Roger A. Coate
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication12/12/2006
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLongman Inc
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of Contents1. The United Nations at the Turn of the Twenty-First Century 2. The Evolution of an Institutional Form 3. The UN Charter and Beyond 4. The United Nations: The Last Bastion of Sovereignty? 5. In Search of Leadership 6. The Politics of Culture 7. Peacekeeping 8. Development and its Discontents 9. Reconsidering the United Nations
- Author BiographyDonald J. Puchala is James F. and Maude B. Byrnes Professor of International Studies in the department of political science, University of South Carolina. He is also associate director of The Richard L. Walker Institute of International Studies.
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.11Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.26
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.