United Nations Reform and the New Collective Security by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £151.42Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by the_nile_stores
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £18.12Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by 2012jamesandrews
- Est. delivery by 21 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £28.95Trending at £30.58
- £4.43Trending at £4.78
- £21.89Trending at £24.80
- £5.90Trending at £6.22
- £14.31Trending at £15.54
- £11.16Trending at £13.58
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the concept of collective security in international law and international relations from normative and institutional perspectives.
- Author BiographyPeter G. Danchin is an Associate Professor of Law at the University of Maryland School of Law, where his academic areas of interest are international law, international legal theory and human rights. Horst Fischer is Professor of International Humanitarian Law at Leiden University, the Netherlands, Academic Director of the Institute for International Law of Peace and Armed Conflict at the Ruhr Universitat in Bochum, Germany, and Adjunct Professor at Columbia University's School of International and Public Affairs in New York.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/01/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleEuropean Inter-University Centre for Human Rights and Democratisation
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight820 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHorst Fischer,Peter G. Danchin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.