All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Hee-Mo Yim
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 553
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1996
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note2 graph.
- Weight340 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Causes of the major divisions in Presbyterianism in Korea - A survey of the divisions and of the attempts to achieve unity - An analysis of the defects of preaching and of the role of the sacraments, as compared with their real meaning as means of God's grace.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Hee-Mo Yim was born in 1950 in Korea. He is presently an assistant professor of missiology and ecumenics in Hanil Theological Seminary, Chonbuk, Korea. He obtained his B.A. from Seoul National University, his M.Div. and M.Th. from Presbyterian Theological Seminary in Seoul, his M.A.R. from Louisville Presbyterian Theological Seminary, Kentucky, U.S.A., and his Dr. Theol. from Erlangen University, Germany.
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £28.75Trending at £33.99
- £11.99Trending at £16.39
- £19.99Trending at £27.00
- £11.75Trending at £13.20
- £8.99Trending at £17.25
- £4.50Trending at £5.30
- £6.82Trending at £6.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.