All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.38
- £32.42Trending at £34.98
- £29.29Trending at £33.29
- £23.39Trending at £24.81
- £23.02Trending at £26.99
- £6.41Trending at £6.98
- £12.45Trending at £17.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe Liar Paradox challenges logicians' and semanticists' theories of truth and meaning. This book, entirely written in dispute style, provides a formal reconstruction of several medieval theories of truth, demonstrating their relevance to modern research.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- Language(s)English, Latin
- Series TitleLogic, Epistemology, and the Unity of Science
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXIV, 338 p.
- Weight1510 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byEmmanuel Genot,Shahid Rahman,Tero Tulenheimo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.