All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £23.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.29
- £5.79Trending at £7.01
- £30.18Trending at £31.29
- £8.35Trending at £12.08
- £39.99Trending at £50.18
- £10.74Trending at £11.19
About this product
- DescriptionPractical instructions showing how to transform even the most difficult daily life experiences into opportunities for spiritual growth through developing and enhancing minds of universal love and compassion.
- Author BiographyGeshe Kelsang Gyatso is a fully accomplished meditation master and internationally renowned teacher of Buddhism who has pioneered the introduction of modern Buddhism into contemporary society. He is the author of 22 highly acclaimed books that perfectly transmit the ancient wisdom of Buddhism to our modern world. He has also founded over 1200 Kadampa Buddhist centres and groups throughout the world.
- Author(s)Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
- PublisherTharpa Publications
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationUlverston
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTharpa Publications
- Content Noteblack & white line illustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width125 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.