CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionGuides educators in the use of technology, or more specifically, universal design for learning in secondary education for students with disabilities, supporting both their inclusion in general education classrooms and achievement of academic goals as well as their transition to adult life.
- Author BiographyColleen A. Thoma is Director of Doctor al Programs, School of Education, and Associate Professor, Department of Special Education and Disabilit y Policy, Virginia Commonwealth University. Christina C. Bartholomew is a doctor al candidate, School of Education, Virginia Commonwealth University. LaRon Scott is a special educator, Tucker High School, Virginia.
- Author(s)Christina C. Bartholomew,Colleen A. Thoma,LaRon Antwoine Scott
- PublisherBrookes Publishing Co
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookes Publishing Co
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight431 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.