Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.34
- £14.30Trending at £21.04
- £10.09Trending at £12.93
- £7.57Trending at £8.46
- £28.88Trending at £30.45
About this product
- DescriptionAre universal rights bound to colonialism? Are they culturally imperialistic? By juxtaposing Morocco's practice of torture with its discourse of cultural relativism, this study links popular resistance to universal rights to a deliberate politics that delegitimizes those very same rights, requiring a new, more inclusive system of universalism.
- Author BiographyOsire Glacier is Professor in the Department of History and the Department of Political Science and International Studies at Bishop's University, Canada. She is the author of the book Political Women in Morocco, Then and Now.
- Author(s)Osire Glacier
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXV, 184 p.
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Translated byValerie Martin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.