All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together contributions from leading academics such as Wilferd Madelung and Carl W Ernst, this is essential reading for scholars and students of intellectual history and Islamic studies.
- Author BiographyMichael G. Morony is Professor of History at UCLA. He specialises in Near Eastern History and is an expert in the economic history of the Near East, North Africa and Muslim Spain. He is the author of Iraq after the Muslim Conquest .
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/08/2014
- Series TitleLibrary of Middle East History
- Series Part/Volume Number52
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight476 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byProfessor Michael G. Morony
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.