All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
About this product
- DescriptionThis is Yuri Lotman's seminal text in cultural semiotics, laying out the theoretical structure on which all his work is built.
- Author BiographyYuri Mikhailovich Lotman is the founder of the Moscow-Tartu School and the initiator of the discipline of cultural semiotics.
- Author(s)Yuri Lotman
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1991
- Series TitleThe Second World
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width3963 mm
- Height5893 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Introduction byUmberto Eco
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.