Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £60.34Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.99Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by librarybooksforsl9
- Est. delivery by 27 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a basic insight into what universities do in terms of the creation of wealth, and into what kind of organizations they might usefully become.
- Author BiographyHarry Gray is Visiting Professor at the University of Salford. He is chairman of the European Network for Innovation and Learning in Organizations and the Community, and Deputy Chair of the North West Region Education and Economy Strategy Group. He was previously a Higher Education Adviser to the UK's Department for Education and Employment, and he has written widely on management and education. He is a director of Mercia Educational Services.
- Author(s)Harry Gray
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1999
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Higher Education OUP
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.03
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.58
- £25.68Trending at £27.82
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £22.69Trending at £24.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.