All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.99
- £27.92Trending at £30.58
- £26.50Trending at £28.72
- £13.15Trending at £15.69
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.73
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe struggle to achieve transformative democratic practice in the face of seemingly intractable obstacles resides at the heart of this volume. It requires, among other things, overcoming traditional ivory tower thinking and doing; developing creative, comprehensive approaches; and engaging in long-term, democratic, collaborative work.
- Author BiographyIra Harkavy is associate vice president and director of the Netter Center for Community Partnerships at the University of Pennsylvania. Matthew Hartley is associate professor of education at the University of Pennsylvania.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/08/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJ-B MHS Single Issue Mental Health Services
- Series Part/Volume Number122
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight196 g
- Width158 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byIra Harkavy,Matthew Hartley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.