University, Inc: The Corporate Corruption of Higher Education by Jennifer Washburn (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £39.77Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.60Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionJennifer Washburn, a scholar and journalist, reveals how the growing influence of corporations over universities compromises the future of all those whose careers depend on a university education, and all those who will be employed, governed, or taught by the products of American universities.
- Author BiographyJennifer Washburn is currently a Fellow at the New America Foundation. Formerly a Fellow at the Open Society Institute and a senior research associate for the Arms Trade Resource centre of the World Policy Institute at the New School for Social Research Washburn writes for The Atlantic Monthly, The Nation, Lingua Franca, the American Prospect, and other national magazines. She lives in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Jennifer Washburn
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication22/08/2006
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.