All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Jonathan Coulson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note185 colour illustrations
- Weight952 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface Part 1: The Twenty-First Century Campus Part 2: Case Studies Adaptive Re-Use Starchitecture Hub Buildings Interdisciplinary Scientific Research Buildings Joint-Venture Buildings New Universities Beyond the West Transnational Education Commercial Urban Developments Large-Scale Campus Expansions Revitalizing Master Plans Notes Index Picture Credits
- Author BiographyJonathan Coulson and Paul Roberts are directors of Turnberry Consulting, a London-based development strategy consultancy created to assist landowners to develop real estate projects driven by quality and functionality. Both Coulson and Roberts have extensive experience working within the university sector, preparing and delivering development proposals and master-planning initiatives for institutions including the University of Oxford, the University of Hertfordshire, Coventry University, and Cranfield University. Isabelle Taylor read the History of Art at the University of Cambridge and Courtauld Institute of Art. The three have previously jointly authored University Planning and Architecture: The Search for Perfection (2010), a historical study of the architecture of universities from the Middle Ages to the twenty-first century.
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.94
- £35.99Trending at £48.19
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.12Trending at £157.49
- £14.41Trending at £15.91
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.