Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £18.55Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- Est. delivery by 22 Aug
- £4.95+ £3.20 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by nirvanacollector
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHighlights the strengths of Unix operating system. Aimed at Unix users and programmers, this fourth edition includes topics such as package management programs, source code management systems, and the Solaris 10, GNU/Linux, Bash shell, tsch shell, and Mac OS X systems.
- Author BiographyArnold Robbins, an Atlanta native, is a professional programmer and technical author. He has been working with Unix systems since 1980, when he was introduced to a PDP-11 running a version of Sixth Edition Unix. He has been a heavy awk user since 1987, when he became involved with gawk, the GNU project's version of awk. As a member of the POSIX 1003.2 balloting group, he helped shape the POSIX standard for awk. He is currently the maintainer of gawk and its documentation. He is also coauthor of the sixth edition of O'Reilly's Learning the vi Editor. Since late 1997, he and his family have been living happily in Israel.
- Author(s)Arnold Robbins
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.