All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.30Trending at £8.99
- £36.91Trending at £40.99
- £25.45Trending at £26.01
- £297.81Trending at £371.82
- £38.74Trending at £43.08
- £169.67Trending at £230.51
- £39.79Trending at £47.87
About this product
- DescriptionUnlocking Criminal Law brings the law to life with diagrams, key facts charts and activities to ensure that you engage with, and fully understand, criminal law.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Martin LLM, ten years' experience as a practising barrister and has taught law at all levels. Tony Storey LLM is Senior Lecturer in Law at Northumbria University.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Martin,Tony Storey
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleUnlocking the Law
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Out-of-print date04/08/2015
- Content Note28 colour tables
- Weight1338 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.