All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes a fascinating look into happiness; the science and research behind it, the practical methods for making it a priority in the workplace and the very real ways in which it translates into higher performance.
- Author BiographyJennifer Moss is the co-founder of Plasticity Labs, a technology startup that produces software to measure organizational culture, inform leaders of their current and ongoing social/emotional state, and improve employee happiness at work. Jennifer is a Harvard Business Review and Huffington Post contributor and delivers talks across the world on the subject of happiness and gratitude at work (recent appearances include SXSW, TEDXWomen and the Chatelaine's W100). She was a Finalist in the Female Entrepreneur of the Year in the 11th annual Stevie (R) Awards for Women in Business (part of the American Business Awards).
- Author(s)Jennifer Moss
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight380 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byShawn Achor
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £44.83Trending at £54.75
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.