CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a dual perspective that incorporates modern Western capitalism into Japan's traditional agrarian society, this book examines the complex of cultural assumptions that determine the manners and customs of the Japanese people.
- Author BiographyFUMIE KUMAGAI is a Japanese sociologist holding an American doctorate with extensive experience in the West. She is currently a Professor of Sociology at the Graduate School of International Cooperations and Department of Foreign Studies at Kyorin University in Tokyo. DONNA J. KEYSER is Associate Director of the Center on Japanese Economy and Business at Columbia University. Specializing in Japanese politics and international political economy, Keyser spent four years in Japan as a student, teacher, and Fulbright research fellow.
- Author(s)Donna J. Keyser,Fumie Kumagai
- Date of Publication16/02/1996
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight475 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.