Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionUnmasking Project Management helps professionals in information technology (IT) and business identify successful approaches to management of information systems (MIS) that will work for their organizations and projects.
- Author BiographyCassandra Moraveck is an Information Technology Consultant, Researcher, and Adjunct Professor at Brandman University, USA. She has 23 years of experience working in government IT and she holds a doctorate in Business Administration with a concentration in Information Systems from Argosy University, USA; a master's degree in Information Systems from Claremont Graduate University, USA; and bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems (CIS) from Chapman University, USA.
- Author(s)Cassandra Moraveck
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.