All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £4.49
- £5.27Trending at £6.99
- £6.49Trending at £8.18
- £9.96Trending at £10.97
- £6.59Trending at £7.99
- £24.89Trending at £26.59
- £33.52Trending at £41.98
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 100 medical diseases many common ailments are capable of masquerading as mental disorders. This book shows clinicians how to identify patients who are most likely to have an underlying physical ailment and how to direct them to a targeted medical work-up.
- Author BiographyBarbara Schildkrout, MD, is a Clinical Instructor in Psychiatry at the Harvard Medical School. She has taught for many years at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and the Boston Institute for Psychotherapy. She is a board-certified psychiatrist and has had a private clinical practice in the Boston area for over twenty-five years.
- Author(s)Barbara Schildkrout
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight432 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.