All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA scandalously honest guide to the dos and don'ts of Victorian womanhood.
- Author BiographyTherese Oneill lives in Oregon and writes humor and rare history articles for many different popular outlets, including Mental Floss, The Week, The Atlantic, andJezebel. She lives with her husband and children near Portland. She can be found online atwww.writerthereseoneill.com where she runs a popular history and narrative blog.
- Author(s)Therese Oneill
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication25/10/2016
- GenreEntertainment & Etiquette
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Note180 b/w photos, illustrations & drawings
- Weight488 g
- Width160 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.92
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.03
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.