All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.96
- £27.30Trending at £29.02
- £11.43Trending at £12.22
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.31
- £28.89Trending at £30.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book rediscovers international bureaucracies as a key engine of international organisations and an important component of modern public administration. It explores the everyday decision-making dynamics within three international bureaucracies: the administration of the European Commission, the OECD Secretariat, and the WTO Secretariat.
- Author BiographyJarle Trondal is Professor in Public Administration at University of Agder and ARENA - Centre for European Studies, University of Oslo Martin Marcussen is Professor in Global Governance at University of Copenhagen. Torbjorn Larsson is Associate Professor in Political Science at Stockholm University Frode Veggeland is Professor at the Department of Health Management and Health Economics, University of Oslo
- Author(s)Frode Veggeland,Jarle Trondal,Martin Marcussen,Torbjorn Larsson
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleEuropean Policy Research Unit
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byDimitris Papadimitriou,Simon Bulmer,Andrew Geddes,Peter Humphreys
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.