Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.24Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionGrounded in case studies from individual objects and collections from North America, Europe, Africa, the Pacific Islands, and Australia, this volume provides a new theoretical framework for examining material culture within museums.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/06/2011
- Series TitleOne World Archaeology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note36 black & white illustrations, 47 colour illustrations, 20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight689 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAnne Clarke,Robin Torrence,Rodney Harrison,Sarah Byrne
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.