CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionInnovative and groundbreaking research on how tort and crime interrelate in English law.
- Author BiographyMatthew Dyson is a Fellow in Law at Trinity College, University of Cambridge, where he specialises in the relationship between tort and crime. He teaches tort law, criminal law, Roman law, comparative law and European legal history. He has held visiting positions at the Universities of Girona, Valencia, Sydney and Goettingen and been a visitor at Harvard University as well as a researcher at the Max Planck Institute for Comparative and International Private Law in Hamburg.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight790 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMatthew Dyson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.