All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.36
- £8.20Trending at £8.98
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £9.02Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionIntangibles are harder to measure, harder to quantify, often more difficult to manage, evaluate, and account for than tangible assets. There is no common language for sharing information about intangible sources of value, and the language used tends to be descriptive rather than quantitative and concrete.
- Author BiographyMargaret M. Blair is a senior fellow in Economic Studies at the Brookings Institution and author of Ownership and Control: Rethinking Corporate Governance for the Twenty-first Century (Brookings, 1995). Steven M. H. Wallman is a nonresident senior fellow at the Brookings Institution and a former commissioner of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. He is the founder and CEO of the financial services and brokerage firm FOLIOfn.com.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight13 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byMargaret M. Blair,Steven M. H. Wallman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.