All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnSelling is about everything but the sell. We put all of our focus on the individual purchase transaction, while putting the rest of our business actions second. We've become blind to customer service, support, branding, experiences and even product quality.
- Author BiographySCOTT STRATTEN & ALISON KRAMER are cohosts of not only The UnPodcast, but five children, two dogs and two cats. This is their fourth bestselling book together, which represent their thoughts on the changing world of business through their experiences of entrepreneurship, two degrees (Alison), not lasting long as an employee (both) and screaming at audiences around the world (Scott, Alison is more polite). They were put on this earth to remind the world that not all Canadians are passively polite. Businesses like PepsiCo, Saks Fifth Avenue, Cirque du Soleil and others have been brave enough to want their advice, to the point that Scott has been named one of the Top 5 Social Media Influencers in the world by Forbes.com. They now spend their time keynoting conferences around the world and realize they rank 10th and 11th in order of importance in their home.
- Author(s)Alison Kramer,Scott Stratten
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/09/2014
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.99Trending at £43.13
- £39.97Trending at £65.00
- £66.36Trending at £79.67
- £109.35Trending at £139.78
- £26.12Trending at £27.72
- £25.73Trending at £27.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.