All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionCommercial banks are among the oldest and most familiar financial institutions. When they work well, we hardly notice; when they do not, we rail against them. This book takes a comparative look at the development of commercial banking systems over the years in Western Europe, the United States, Canada, Japan, and Australia.
- Author BiographyRichard S. Grossman is professor of economics at Wesleyan University and a visiting scholar at the Institute for Quantitative Social Science at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Richard S. Grossman
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication07/06/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleThe Princeton Economic History of the Western World
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note44 line illus. 18 tables.
- Weight714 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.