Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionA critical phase in coronary heart disease, unstable angina, is thoroughly discussed in contributions by well-known experts. Since myocardial infarction still belongs to the main causes of death, this topic is highly relevant for the present research and possible future treatment of coronary heart disease.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/10/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note29 Tables, black and white; XI, 270 p.
- Weight440 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byChristian W. Hamm,Eugene Braunwald,Walter Bleifeld
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.