All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.49
- £2.81Trending at £3.39
- £4.67Trending at £5.12
About this product
- DescriptionReal ladies do not travel - or so it was once said. This collection of women's travel writing dispels the notion by showing how there are few corners of the world that have not been visited by intrepid lady travellers, often under conditions of extreme hardship or danger.
- Author BiographyJane Robinson is the author of Wayward Women: A Guide to Women Travellers (OUP, 1990), and is established as one of the world's leading authorities on women travellers.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/05/1994
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date08/02/1996
- Content Note6 maps
- Weight760 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byJane Robinson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.