Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £37.06Trending at £40.33
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.74Trending at £9.93
- £7.40Trending at £9.93
- £16.71Trending at £19.88
- £9.85Trending at £10.75
- £54.67Trending at £58.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a theoretical analysis of symmetry-based clustering techniques. It includes extensive real-world applications in data mining, remote sensing imaging, MR brain imaging, gene expression data analysis, and face detection.
- Author BiographyProf. Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay has many years of experience in the development of soft computing techniques. Among other awards and positions, she has received senior researcher Humboldt Fellowships, and she is a regular visitor to the DKFZ (German Cancer Research Centre) and to European and North American universities, collaborating in multidisciplinary teams on applications in the areas of computational biology and bioinformatics. Among other awards Prof. Bandyopadhyay received the prestigious Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize in Engineering Sciences in 2010, she is a Fellow of the National Academy of Sciences of India and she is a Fellow of the Indian National Academy of Engineering. Dr. Sriparna Saha is an assistant professor in the Indian Institute of Technology Patna. Among her positions and awards, she was a postdoctoral researcher in Trento and in Heidelberg, and she received the Google India Women in Engineering Award in 2008. Her research interests include multiobjective optimization, evolutionary computation, clustering, and pattern recognition.
- Author(s)Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay,Sriparna Saha
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight584 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.