Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £24.99Trending at £30.38
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a case study of an academic conference where various actors sought to circumscribe the exploration of a controversial idea -- the one-state model for Israel and Palestine -- and it throws into stark relief the vulnerability and importance of academic freedom.
- Author Biography<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC -//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN > Susan G. Drummond is an associate professor of law at Osgoode Hall Law School, York University. She was one of the organizers of the Mapping Models of Statehood in Israel/Palestine conference in 2009. She is the author of Mapping Marriage Law in Spanish Gitano Communities (UBC Press, 2005).
- Author(s)Susan G. Drummond
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.