All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.40Trending at £4.73
- £4.69Trending at £4.76
- £4.69Trending at £4.74
- £5.73Trending at £6.29
- £8.00Trending at £8.13
- £6.24Trending at £6.70
- £5.95Trending at £6.98
About this product
- DescriptionDe Blecourt's riveting first-person account of her battle to free her adopted son from a corrupt regime reveals the abiding power of God's protective care.
- Author BiographyKim de Blecourt is a broadcast media veteran, experienced writer, and expert on international adoption. She has also worked as a newspaper journalist. Kim heads a ministry called Nourished Hearts to encourage, inspire, and create community around those who are adopting or have adopted and provide foster care and/or work in orphan care internationally. Kim and her husband, Jahn, have been married for thirteen years and are the parents of two children, Jacey (age 10) and their recently adopted son Jake (age 5). Kim has presented the message of this book through a wide variety of media outlets and at a growing number of speaking venues.
- Author(s)Ginger Kolbaba,Kim de Blecourt
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication06/11/2012
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight498 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.