CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.12
- £26.30Trending at £26.46
- £28.79Trending at £28.74
- £56.98Trending at £56.99
- £20.30Trending at £26.57
- £35.88Trending at £49.22
- £23.85Trending at £31.39
About this product
- DescriptionCharting the history of US immigration policy from the Puritan colonists to World War II refugees, this text uncovers the arguments of the anti-immigration forces including: warnings against the consequences of overpopulation; and economic concerns that immigrants take jobs away from Americans.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Reimers is professor of history at New York University and the author of many books, including Still the Golden Door: The Third World Comes to America, and (with Frederick Binder) All the Nations Under Heaven: An Ethnic and Racial History of New York, both published by Columbia.
- Author(s)David M. Reimers
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1999
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight317 g
- Width226 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.