CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.51Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionTraces 20th-century Canadian criminal justice responses to women who kill their newly born babies. This work provides an interdisciplinary feminist approach to the study of infanticide law, examining and linking historical, sociological, and legal scholarship. It is useful for readers interested in law, sociology, criminology and gender studies.
- Author Biography<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC -//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN > Kirsten Johnson Kramar teaches in the Department of Sociology at the University of Winnipeg.
- Author(s)Kirsten Johnson Kramar
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2005
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleLaw and Society
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight599 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.