All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at teenage boys, this book provides information such as: puberty and private parts, sex and smoking, girls, mates and home life.
- Author BiographyMatt Whyman is best known as the agony uncle for Bliss and AOL, and as a frank spokesman on teen and relationship issues. He has written numerous health awareness campaigns, for Radio One, The Health Education Authority and Brook Advisory, and was an advisor on youth issues to the Government's Chief Medical Officer. Matt is also part of the award-winning team at TheSite.org, the UK's leading online info resource for young people, described as 'groundbreaking' by Tony Blair. He is also the author of a number of children's fiction books.
- Author(s)Matthew Whyman
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication02/08/2007
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date08/06/2011
- Content Noteb/w throughout
- Weight118 g
- Width131 mm
- Height11 mm
- Spine194 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.