All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.57
- £10.99Trending at £14.41
- £2.50Trending at £4.16
- £4.99Trending at £9.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2003, Dave Hadfield, set out on a 200-mile walk from Hull to Widnes, taking him through the heartlands of the rugby league. In this intimate account, he observes the way rugby league fits into the history and sociology of towns like Wigan and Castleford, with which it is synonymous.
- Author BiographyDave Hadfield has been the rugby league correspondent for The Independent since 1990 and is an inveterate walker. He currently lives in Bolton.
- Author(s)Dave Hadfield
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication08/04/2004
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Out-of-print date01/03/2016
- Content Note1 x 8pp colour
- Weight344 g
- Width152 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.