All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionOffers the reader seeking a romantic partner a candid program for making a superior match. This title shows that the more equitable a romantic relationship is in six areas - good looks; wealth; pleasing personality; intelligence; social or professional status; and inner spirit - the more likely the relationship is to progress to marriage.
- Author BiographyLeil Lowndes is the author of five books including the bestselling How to Make Anyone Fall in Love with You.
- Author(s)Leil Lowndes
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Out-of-print date21/07/2009
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight283 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.