All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the author's eventful life, from joining her sisters' band The Nolans when she was only nine to growing up in the spotlight as they went on to chart-topping success around the world. This book also reveals how she coped with her tumultuous marriage to television star Shane Richie.
- Author BiographyColeen Nolan is a presenter on ITV1's popular show Loose Women, and also writes a column for the Sunday Mirror and Women magazine. In December 2007 she released a bestselling fitness DVD with Rosemary Conley, Brand New You.
- Author(s)Coleen Nolan
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSidgwick & Jackson Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/03/2013
- Content Note16 colour plates (pages)
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition StatementAirside & Irish ed
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.16Trending at £12.55
- £6.58Trending at £6.99
- £14.01Trending at £20.58
- £14.56Trending at £19.99
- £4.90Trending at £5.94
- £11.94Trending at £19.98
- £10.58Trending at £12.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.