All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionState-of-the-art oilsands processing technologies, from laboratory to full commercial scale.
- Author BiographyMurray R. Gray was the founding Director of the Institute for Oil Sands Innovation at the University of Alberta in Edmonton. His research as a professor of chemical engineering specialized in processing of oil sands bitumen and heavy oil.
- Author(s)Murray R. Gray
- PublisherUniversity of Alberta Press
- Date of Publication11/03/2015
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationAlberta
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Alberta Press (CA)
- Weight1400 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.78
- £108.12Trending at £157.50
- £23.51Trending at £35.00
- £31.75Trending at £34.55
- £29.64Trending at £31.50
- £23.50Trending at £34.95
- £11.14Trending at £14.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.