Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.48Trending at £13.61
- £9.59Trending at £10.43
- £9.52Trending at £11.99
- £9.67Trending at £9.94
- £8.80Trending at £9.10
- £1.88Trending at £2.58
- £6.91Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionSet in Eastern Kentucky, this title includes eight interrelated stories which capture a region and its people as they struggle in the face of poverty, isolation, change, and the devastation of land and resources at the hands of the coal and timber industries.
- Author BiographyChris Holbrook, a native of Knott County, Kentucky, received the Thomas and Lillie D. Chaffin Award for Appalachian Writing for Hell and Ohio: Stories of Southern Appalachia. A graduate of the Iowa Writers' Workshop, Holbrook is associate professor of English at Morehead State University.
- Author(s)Chris Holbrook
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication24/07/2009
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight214 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.