All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.07Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- Author(s)Amy Murphy,Brian Van Brunt
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface Chapter 1: Violence Against Women Act. Chapter 2: Summary of the 12 Risk Factors. Chapter 3: The Seven C's and Doing Prevention Well Chapter 4: Objectification and Depersonalization Chapter 5: Obsessive or Addictive Pornography/Sex Focus Chapter 6: Threats and Ultimatums Chapter 7: Misogynistic Ideology Chapter 8: Grooming Behaviors Chapter 9: Using Substances to Obtain Sex Chapter 10: Hardened or Inflexible Point of View Chapter 11: Pattern of Escalating Threat Chapter 12: Lack of Empathy Chapter 13: Sensation Seeking Behaviors Chapter 14: Obsessive and/or Addictive Thoughts or Behaviors Chapter 15: Past Experiences Chapter 16: Consent Chapter 17: Climate Surveys Chapter 18: Future Directions Afterward References Index
- Author BiographyAmy Murphy is Assistant Professor of Student Development and Leadership in Higher Education at Angelo State University and formerly the Dean of Students at Texas Tech University, USA. Brian Van Brunt is Senior Vice President for Professional Program Development at the National Center for Higher Education Risk Management (NCHERM), USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.