All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection addresses the social and political contexts that have shaped the British TV costume drama as well as the changing historical contexts in which such programs are viewed again and again (in syndication, on DVD, youtube, etc.) and are reinterpreted by a thriving twenty-first-century global fan culture.
- Author BiographyJames Leggott teaches film and television at Northumbria University, UK. He has published on various aspects of British film and television culture and is the principal editor of the Journal of Popular Television. Julie Anne Taddeo teaches history at the University of Maryland. She is an associate editor of the Journal of Popular Television and author of Lytton Strachey and the Search for Modern Sexual Identity (2002). She is the editor of Catherine Cookson: On the Borders of Legitimacy, Fiction, and History (2012) and co-editor of Steaming into a Victorian Future: A Steampunk Anthology (Scarecrow Press, 2012).
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note1 Tables, unspecified; 16 Halftones, black and white
- Weight603 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJames Leggott,Professor Julie Anne Taddeo
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £27.18
- £8.66Trending at £11.91
- £11.00Trending at £11.55
- £16.94Trending at £25.63
- £19.56Trending at £26.34
- £13.74Trending at £18.33
- £16.22Trending at £20.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.