All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's something magical about Brooklyn boy Billy Nolan. It's not just that he's wickedly attractive, it's that any woman he dates and dumps (and he dates and dumps them all) immediately goes on to marry someone else.
- Author BiographyOlivia Goldsmith is an extremely promotable author and Hollywood scriptwriter. Her first novel, THE FIRST WIVES CLUB, was made into a very successful movie. Others of her novels are in development, including YOUNG WIVES. She lives in New York.
- Author(s)Olivia Goldsmith
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/04/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Weight566 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £4.78
- £1.63Trending at £2.20
- £2.57Trending at £2.79
- £5.47Trending at £5.59
- £6.09Trending at £6.85
- £4.08Trending at £5.15
- £3.43Trending at £4.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.