Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.30
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £68.99
- £18.13Trending at £19.99
- £22.88Trending at £27.90
- £37.19Trending at £44.05
- £16.28Trending at £20.29
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates how urban design and planning impact on public health and sustainable development. This work helps you explore the concept of what makes a physically and psychologically 'healthy' environment in the context of the paramount need for new homes where living standards are not compromised, in increasingly crowded cities.
- Author BiographyEmeritus Professor Cliff Moughtin holds degrees in Architecture and Planning awarded by the University of Liverpool. He was also awarded the degree of Doctor of Philosophy by The Queen's University of Belfaset. He was Professor of Planning in The Queen's University Belfast and Nottingham University. He is the author of a number of books including the series of four Urban Design titles for Architectural Press.
- Author(s)J. C. Moughtin,Kate McMahon-Moughtin,Paola Signoretta
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/03/2009
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 240 illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.